Quick & Easy Fitness & Physique Snacks
Power-packed with fat burning and lean muscle building superfoods.
You eat right. You work out. But let me ask you a question: do your snack foods support your overall weight loss and fitness goals?
If you’re busy like me, then sometimes you don’t always make the best snack-food choices. You grab whatever is handy, which may even include “junk” food from a vending machine. And never mind those late nights where you mindlessly snack on foods that negate all the hard work you did in the gym.
The good news is there’s an easy solution. Introducing “Top 20 Super Food Snacks” – not only are these snacks quick and easy to make, but they’re also specially designed to support your weight loss and fitness goals. Best of all, they’re delicious! Download this cookbook now to see for yourself!
Risk Free 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
It's paramount to me you know your order will be immediately followed up by prompt, friendly customer service and my personal attention if necessary to make sure you have everything you need and that you are getting the results I have promised.
You will be beyond happy knowing I am committed to doing everything I possibly can to help you achieve the body you have always wanted.
All I ask is that you follow the program "to the T" for 6 weeks and then if, for any reason you feel your investment wasn't worth it, I will process a FULL REFUND no questions asked.
I can't make it any clearer than that.
Important Note: This includes eBooks in PDF format. Everything is viewable on any computer (no special software required). Since no physical products will be shipped, there's no wait and no shipping charges. You get the whole package instantly! This program is NOT available in stores, so you can only access it through this website.
No matter what your goal (leaning out, training hard or appetite control), lifestyle or taste preferences, you’re sure to find plenty to love inside this cookbook. Here’s what you get:
- 6 protein powder snack recipes: These are perfect for pre and post training snacking!
- 5 quick snack recipes: Short on time? No problem – these snacks are super-quick to make, and they taste great too! (Just wait till you try the mango pudding!)
- 3 baked snack recipes: These snacks look decadent – like the dried apple and cinnamon rings – yet they’re mouthwateringly delicious!
- 6 savory snack recipes: Need something really flavorful to satisfy a craving? Then you’ll love these six recipes, like the crunchy sweet potato and beetroot chips!
- 13 instructional videos to help you prepare the snacks with ease.
- Detailed information on my favourite super food ingredients & why you should be including them in your diet.
- Each recipe has the nutritional breakdown provided giving you the protein, carbs, fat, fibre and calories per serve.
- Handy conversion charts are also included so that you can easily convert metric to imperial and Celsius to Fahrenheit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need to be a good cook to make these snacks?
Absolutely not! These snacks are so simple to make using my step-by-step instructions. Plus you even get access to a complete set of cooking videos that show you just how easy it is!
Why is snacking so important? I prefer to only eat 3 meals a day.
Snacking could be the key you need to unlock your fat burning potential! Regular eating of the right foods can actually make you lose fat faster by boosting your metabolism and avoiding peaks and troughs in energy levels. With these recipes you can snack knowing you are doing the right thing as they are designed to assist you in achieving your goal.
I need something to control my appetite – will these snacks help?
Yes! Inside this cookbook you’ll see each recipe labeled according to whether it’s good for appetite control, leaning out or training hard. This makes it easy to choose the right snacks to support your goals and needs!
What are super foods?
These are powerful nutrient-rich foods that are packed with vitamins, minerals and essential elements vital for optimal health, fat burning and fitness conditioning. Inside this book you will find detailed information of my favourite super foods and why they are so good for you.
Flaxseed Banana Muffins
- 3 large, very ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon aluminum free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon honey
or coconut nectar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/3 cup ground flax seed
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup dried sultanas (raisins), cranberries, or chopped figs
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free all purpose (plain) flour
- 1/3 to ½ cup low fat milk
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Mash the bananas.
- Dissolve the baking powder and baking soda in the honey then add to the bananas. Mix well.
- Beat in the egg and then the apple sauce.
- Mix in the dried fruits, flaxseed and nuts.
- Add the flour slowly, mixing very well.
- Add in the milk as required to get the right consistency: thick but still drops off the spoon.
- Oil or spray large muffin tin and scoop in. Distribute evenly.
- Bake for around 35 minutes until well-risen, golden, and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
I love these healthy treats!
I love being able to pop one in my bag when I head to the shops so I have a tasty treat to go with my coffee that is great for my health. Thank you for coming up with such wonderful tasty treats!"
- Susan, Sydney, Australia.
I cannot believe that healthy foods taste so good!
\"Too Good!! I am amazed they taste that good to be honest & healthy too!\"
I love how I do not feel deprived!
With these recipes you don't actually feel like you're on a "diet" and the clean desserts, well you won't even feel like you're depriving yourself. My body loves me for the healthy clean food I am feeding it and it is rewarding me by changing shape and form.
I have discovered the power of having healthy snacks…
So Week 1 has gone by… and I’ve lost 1.6kgs! Wow! I think having delicious, satisfying meals and healthy snacks on hand has guided me into relatively good patterns!